Breathtakingly Beautiful Bhutan Tour
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Paro, Thimphu
Paro and Thimphu Tour Itinerary
Arrive Paro by Druk air the only national carrier. The flight offers you beautiful view of mountains and landscapes. On arrival and after visa formalities you will be received by our executive. Afternoon transfer to Thimphu (65 KMS / 02 HRS, 2134Mts / 7000Fts), the capital of Bhutan. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast go for half day Thimphu sightseeing - visit the Indigenous hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, National library, Royal goldsmith workshop and Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk, 15 century. Also visit the new Drupthob nunnery temple and Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Point).
Afternoon drive to Wangdiphodrang (70 KMS / 03 HRS, 1350Mts / 4430Fts) the last town on the highway before entering central Bhutan. The drive over Dochu La pass is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast leave for Punakha, the valley, which lies amidst snow-capped mountain peaks, served as capital of Bhutan until 1955. Visit Punakha Dzong built at the confluence of the Po and Mo Chu Rivers in the 17th Century by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel served as capital of Bhutan until 1955. The Dzong houses sacred artifacts and the embalmed body of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel. Drive to Paro (135 KMS / 05 HRS, 2134Mts / 7000Fts). Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast go for Paro Sightseeing - visit the ruined fortress of Drugyel Dzong which still attracts visitors due to the strategic location of the fort. The fort defended the Paro valley from the Tibetan invasion from the north in the early 17th century. On clear weather Mount Chomolhari 7320 meters can be seen towering over the Dzong. Proceed through the beautiful valley to the watch tower or locally known as Ta-Dzong. Visit Ta Dzong (National Museum) Opening Hours – whole week - 0900HRS TO 1600HRS & Closed On National Holidays , which was built in 1651 as a watchtower. Since 1951 the Dzong has been re-established as the National museum and holds fascinating collections of art and religious Thankha paintings. A short walk downhill to the Rinpung Dzong which serves as the administrative center and school for monks. Walk further down crossing the traditional bridge into Paro Town. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for onward connection.
- 50% advance payment on confirmation of booking or as per validity specified.
- The scan copy of the pay-in-slip should be sent to us to reconfirm the booking.
CANCELLATION RULES & REGULATIONS
- Less than 30 days but more than 21 days 20% of the total billing amount
- Less than 21 days but more than 15 days 30% of the total billing amount
- Less than 15 days but more than 07 days 50% of the total billing amount
- Less than 07 days but more than 00 days No Refund
- All packages are extendable on pro- rata basis as quoted at the time of reservations only or subject to availability.
- No refund for short stay and un-availed facilities.
- The Management reserves the right to alter or withdraw in facilities provided under these packages